Your Dream Vacation is Here
We Are Reopening - Update
We would like to thank everyone who came and supported us last night on the re-opening of the bar and restaurant. We can’t wait to welcome more of you back in the next coming weeks. Also thank you to those who came whilst we have just been serving outside it has been lovely seeing you all again.
Here are a few reminders when you visit us next:
- Lunch 12pm-3pm (Mon-Sat) | Sunday- 12pm-7pm.
- Dinner 5pm-8pm (Mon-Thu) | 5pm-9pm(Fri-Sat).
- Each table will be greeted and sat at their allocated table by the waitress/waiter and table service will be provided. This is both inside and outside.
- We are taking bookings for both outside and inside tables, however inside tables will mainly be allocated for those having food as well as drinks.
- As we now have less tables to adhere to the guidelines booking a table in advance is most definitely advisable. Please be considerate if we are fully booked or do not have your preferred time. We are trying our best to allocate everyone tables as well as keeping everyone safe.
- We are also happy to say we are involved in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme available Monday-Wednesday (terms and conditions apply).
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome in our patio and outdoor area.
We have posted our new menu on the Bay View Restaurant & Bar Tab and we hope to see you all soon.
Diolch o galon i bawb a ddaeth i’n cefnogi ni neithiwr ar noson gyntaf yr agoriad swyddogol o’r bar a’r bwyty. Edrychwn ymlaen i groesawu mwy ohonoch yn ystod yr wythnosau nesaf.
Diolchwn hefyd y rhai a ddaeth i’n cefnogi pan wnaethon agor y tu allan – roedd hi’n hyfryd eich gweld chi i gyd unwaith eto.
Dyma wybodaeth ichi pan fyddwch yn ymweld nesaf :
-Cinio 12yp-3yp (Llun -Sad)/ Sul 12yp -7yh
-Nos 5yh -8yh (Llun – Iau)/ 5yh -9yh(Gwen-Sad).
– Cyfarchir pob bwrdd gan weinydd a darperir wasanaeth wrth y bwrdd i bawb. Mae hyn ar gyfer byrddau y tu mewn ac allan.
– Dylid bwcio bwrdd y tu mewn ac allan, er y neilltuir byrddau mewnol ar gyfer bwyd yn bennaf.
– Rydym yn gweithredu ar lai o fyrddau nac arfer oherwydd y cyfyngiadau felly cynghorwn chi i fwcio o flaen llaw. Ogydda – byddwch yn amyneddgar os y byddwn yn llawn neu yn gorfod newid eich amser – mae hyn er mwyn cadw pawb yn saff.
– Rydym yn falch o gyhoeddi ein bod yn rhan o gynllun ‘Bwyta Allan i Helpu Allan’ gan y Llywodraeth sydd ar gael pob Llun i Mercher ym mis Awst (gweithredir rhai cyfyngiadau).
– Croesawir cŵn sy’n ymddwyn yn dda ar dennyn yn ein mannau allanol yn unig.
Gallwch weld ein Bwydlen Newydd ar dudalen y “Bay View Restaurant & Bar” uchod. Gobeithiwn eich gweld yn fuan!
Gwesty Gadlys Hotel
The completely refurbished Gadlys Hotel, Bay View Restaurant & Bar has now been open for two years. John, Sean, Debbie & Family would like to give our sincere thanks to all of our customers and friends for the support, help and kindness you’ve shown us over this time. It’s been an amazing journey so far and we’re striving to keep our standards high and always make your visit to The Gadlys friendly, enjoyable and of course, value for money. Thank you all so much and we look forward to seeing you at The Gadlys in the future.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our truly amazing team . We could not do it without their hard work and dedication, it is very much appreciated.
14 Beautifully presented, warm and comfortable bedrooms all with ensuite walk in shower/bathrooms, flat screen TV, and complimentary tea and coffee.
The hotel is located on the edge of Cemaes bay, within its own extensive gardens. A short walk through the grounds brings you to the beautiful beach and picturesque harbour.
Delicious Food and Drink
The Bay View Restaurant and Bar offers a wide range of beers, wines and cocktails, as well as a food menu offering local produce, seafood and daily specials.
If you want to get a flavour of Gwesty Gadlys Hotel, watch the video below.
Rapid Car Charger
Be assured that you
can recharge your
batteries in more ways
than one here at
Gwesty Gadlys Hotel
What our guests say about us
We love this place
The Thornton christening
To make a booking please use the ‘Booking Button’ in the Our Rooms menu at the top of this page, this will take you directly to the booking engine where you can check room availability and book your chosen room. For all other enquiries please use the appropriate contact form below or call us directly on 01407 710227