Your Dream Holiday is Here
Fantastic Autumn/Winter Offers Only Available When Booking Direct
As per the New Welsh Government announcement, regarding hospitality and non essential businesses in Wales. We will be closing our doors to the public from 3pm on Friday 23rd October and reopening on 9th of November. Our phone lines, emails and websites will still be in operation and we will continue to take bookings for the Hotel, Bay View Restaurant & Bar and the Gadlys Touring Park for dates after the 9th of November.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding upcoming bookings or enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us, we will endeavour to answer them to the best of our knowledge.
Thank you for your continued support during this time, we will continue to keep you safe and secure when visiting us the same way as we have done since reopening in July. We look forward to welcoming you all back once again very soon.
Gwesty Gadlys Hotel
The completely refurbished Gadlys Hotel, Bay View Restaurant & Bar has now been open for Four years. John, Sean, Debbie & Family would like to give our sincere thanks to all of our customers and friends for the support, help and kindness you’ve shown us over this time. It’s been an amazing journey so far and we’re striving to keep our standards high and always make your visit to The Gadlys friendly, enjoyable and of course, value for money. Thank you all so much and we look forward to seeing you at The Gadlys in the future.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our truly amazing team . We could not do it without their hard work and dedication, it is very much appreciated.
14 Beautifully presented, warm and comfortable bedrooms all with ensuite walk in shower/bathrooms, flat screen TV, and complimentary tea and coffee.
15 Pitch Touring Park
If your looking for somewhere new to stay with your Touring Caravan or Motor-home clcik bellow to visit our Touring Park Website
Delicious Food and Drink
The Bay View Restaurant and Bar offers a wide range of beers, wines and cocktails, as well as a food menu offering local produce, seafood and daily specials.
The hotel is located on the edge of Cemaes bay, within its own extensive gardens. A short walk through the grounds brings you to the beautiful beach and picturesque harbour.
If you want to get a flavour of Gwesty Gadlys Hotel, watch the video below.
Rapid Car Charger
Be assured that you
can recharge your
batteries in more ways
than one here at
Gwesty Gadlys Hotel
What our guests say about us
We love this place
The Thornton christening
To make a booking please use the ‘Booking Button’ in the Our Rooms menu at the top of this page, this will take you directly to the booking engine where you can check room availability and book your chosen room. For all other enquiries please use the appropriate contact form below or call us directly on 01407 710227
Restaurant & Bar Enquiries
We would like to thank all of our guests who have visited us in the last few months, it’s been a pleasure welcoming you all back after the Lock Down period.
Here are a few reminders when you visit us next:
- Lunch 12pm-3pm (Mon-Sat) | Sunday- 12pm-8pm.
- Dinner 5pm-9pm (Mon-Sat).
- Each table will be greeted and sat at their allocated table by the waitress/waiter and table service will be provided. This is both inside and outside.
- We are taking now bookings for tables indoors. Outdoor table will be served on a first come first serve basis, however you will still be asked to provide your details to abide by the government track and trace scheme.
- As we now have less tables to adhere to the guidelines booking a table in advance is most definitely advisable. Please be considerate if we are fully booked or do not have your preferred time. We are trying our best to allocate everyone tables as well as keeping everyone safe.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome in our patio and outdoor area.
We have posted our new menu on the Bay View Restaurant & Bar Tab and we hope to see you all soon.
Diolch o galon i bawb a ddaeth i’n cefnogi ni neithiwr ar noson gyntaf yr agoriad swyddogol o’r bar a’r bwyty. Edrychwn ymlaen i groesawu mwy ohonoch yn ystod yr wythnosau nesaf.
Diolchwn hefyd y rhai a ddaeth i’n cefnogi pan wnaethon agor y tu allan – roedd hi’n hyfryd eich gweld chi i gyd unwaith eto.
Dyma wybodaeth ichi pan fyddwch yn ymweld nesaf :
-Cinio 12yp-3yp (Llun -Sad)/ Sul 12yp -8yh
-Nos 5yh -9yh (Llun-Sad).
– Cyfarchir pob bwrdd gan weinydd a darperir wasanaeth wrth y bwrdd i bawb. Mae hyn ar gyfer byrddau y tu mewn ac allan.
– Dylid bwcio bwrdd y tu mewn ac allan, er y neilltuir byrddau mewnol ar gyfer bwyd yn bennaf.
– Rydym yn gweithredu ar lai o fyrddau nac arfer oherwydd y cyfyngiadau felly cynghorwn chi i fwcio o flaen llaw. Ogydda – byddwch yn amyneddgar os y byddwn yn llawn neu yn gorfod newid eich amser – mae hyn er mwyn cadw pawb yn saff.
– Croesawir cŵn sy’n ymddwyn yn dda ar dennyn yn ein mannau allanol yn unig.
Gallwch weld ein Bwydlen Newydd ar dudalen y “Bay View Restaurant & Bar” uchod. Gobeithiwn eich gweld yn fuan!